A 58 year old female presented with history of fall at home. She sustained injury to her right shoulder. She had a Previous history of IHD.
X ray of Right shoulder showed Four Part Right Proximal Humerus Fracture.
FACTORS IN CONSIDERATION :
- Age of the patient
- Low Demand
- In view of the above factors HEMIARTHROPLASTY was offered to the patient.
- Separation and preservation of Greater and Lesser Tuberosity
- Modular Prosthesis for achieving perfect fit and tension
- After the prosthesis was fit the tuberosity were fixed with each other and to the prosthesis
- Bone graft from the head was packed at the Shaft Tuberosity junction